Views
Helpful
Replies

intro to UCCX

ElwinMkanyika
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys!

Please advice me on some helpful materials for learning UCCX from the basics. I am new in the voice world, but urgently need a good understanding of the contact center. I can hardly get any good foundation material. The materials available are all based on certain releases.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As with any other voice product, the SRND is the document you start with. Sure it's version specific, but the fundamentals have remained the same. And also, as long as you read the latest version, you're setting yourself up for success. I mean, why read an older version, just to put yourself behind the curve?

All SRNDs can be found here: www.cisco.com/go/srnd

Don't forget training partners. The UCCXD course is the one you want.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As with any other voice product, the SRND is the document you start with. Sure it's version specific, but the fundamentals have remained the same. And also, as long as you read the latest version, you're setting yourself up for success. I mean, why read an older version, just to put yourself behind the curve?

All SRNDs can be found here: www.cisco.com/go/srnd

Don't forget training partners. The UCCXD course is the one you want.

ElwinMkanyika
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you Antony for the quick reply. Just downloaded the latest SRND to start with

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: