Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP IVR 9.0 Heap Memory ISSUE

Hello !

My Customer using IPIVR9.0 , CUCM9.1 and ICM 9.0

It has problem with IPIVR 9.0

Sometime, It occur jvm heap memory highusage. Like this message

- UC_MGR_MGR-1-HIGH_MEM_USAGE: %[Facility=MIVR][Current usage=366 MB][UNKNOWN_PARAMTYPE:percentage Old Gen Memory used=80.0] [Maximum available=505 MB][AppID=Cisco Unified CCX Engine][ClusterID=][NodeID=IPIVR04]: JVM heap memory usage is high AppID :

And lost connection with ICM.

I think, these IVR have lots of script (about 350 ea.), so need to increase jvm heap memory.

Can I increase jvm heap memory ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You cannot increase the memory yourself, as far as I am aware.

However, Cisco has just doubled the JVM Heap from 256MB to 512MB in certain releases of software.  You will need to open a Cisco TAC case to obtain the proper patch for your version.

Otherwise, there could be optimizations made to the IP IVR and the scripts it process to reduce memory consumption.

I.e., Not loading the same script into multiple application, but rather, using a single script and app with many triggers on it.  Or, reducing the number of variables in use or what they are holding and for how long.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Anthony Holloway

1 REPLY

You cannot increase the memory yourself, as far as I am aware.

However, Cisco has just doubled the JVM Heap from 256MB to 512MB in certain releases of software.  You will need to open a Cisco TAC case to obtain the proper patch for your version.

Otherwise, there could be optimizations made to the IP IVR and the scripts it process to reduce memory consumption.

I.e., Not loading the same script into multiple application, but rather, using a single script and app with many triggers on it.  Or, reducing the number of variables in use or what they are holding and for how long.

Anthony Holloway

Anthony Holloway

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content