cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCAS Training

shayonasul
Level 1
Level 1

I will be attending this training in Boston and have gone through the training description. However I had a question and would like to know from someone who has attended it before or someone from Cisco.

One of the objective covered is:

Develop complex scripts providing IVR treatment, collecting digits, and performing database lookups ----> Since this is a 2-day training how much focus is on script training? Or how many scripts are given for practice?

Thanks in advance.

Sulabh

4 Replies 4

thomas1
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I attended the training back in March. I gained a lot from the training. I'd like to take it again or another class building on what I learned. I think the class is beneficial no matter what level of scripting experience you have. I still consider myself a beginner. I recommend the reporting class too. It is important to learn how to script with reporting in mind.

Also, be sure to get the driving directions from your Learning Partner or from Cisco directly. Don't use Mapquest...they'll lead you way off the beaten path.

Thanks,

Stu

Hi,

Thanks for your input. Per Mapquest -

Stay on I-93 North approximately 20-25 miles to I-495 South.

Take I-495 South to Exit 28 (Route 111) Boxborough.

Cisco's website also gives the same directions which are as above.

Please let me know if there's a shorter route.

Thanks again,

Sulabh

I went that way when I arrived. You should be fine going that way. It's a little out of the way, but you avoid the tolls. I went to Cisco's site where they are using Mapquest now. It looks like it's been fixed. Mapquest directions use to send you to their back entrance...way out in the country. I would be sure to use the Beaver Brook Road (Site II) directions and not the Mass Ave directions (Site I). As soon as you exit onto 111, it's either one or two traffic lights before you'll need to make a right. If you pass a Holiday Inn, then you went the wrong way at the exit. Then, it's like a mile before you'll turn left onto Beaver Brook Road.

I went a different way to get back to the airport. I had to use tolls, but I think the route was good overall. It was using I-90. You would take I-495 North coming from the airport.

Thanks for the clarification & tips.

Sulabh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: