Will install IPCC 4.0(4) cluster with CallManager 4.1(3). Read the installation guide and some Cisco presentation stuff, I was a little confused for the installation procedures:
(1) Cluster configuration should be done after all the two nodes CRS Software installation finish or before begining the 2nd node CRS installation? or does it not matter?
(2) Install SQL 2000 on the active server after its server setup or before Server setup, or does it not matter?
(3) Install SQL 2000 on the standby server have to complete the active server with SQL installed, and after active server setup, am I correct?
(4)Can BARS data source server be configured on Publisher CallManager and data target for both of the CRS servers or have to install BARS on Active CRS Server and configured it as data source server so that CallManager and CRS BARS will have two different data source server? or I understood wrongly?
(5) During CRS software installation, in the LDAP server information, I can only input one LDAP server or can have more than one? If only one, the LDAP server should be the Publisher CallManager instead of Subscriber Callmanager if DC Directory selected?
(6) As question (5), if the Publisher CallManager server is down(LDAP is offline), is there any impact for IPCC? such as IPCC agent, phone agent, and supervisor desktop? and its High availability?
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.