Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

IPCC 4.0.4 Enterprise CAD Queue Status

When an agent is logged in through CAD, is there a way for the agent to view queue statistics on how many callers are in queue and how long the oldest caller has been in the queue within CAD? I would also like each agent to see their own performance for the day.

If I have the agent logon using IPPA they do get queue statistics. I don't see why this isn't available by default from the CAD display. Unless I'm missing something obvious. I know the users can view statistics through Real-Time Reporting, but this requires the right version of Java and there may be some conflicts with other applications on their desktops. It just seems like this information should be available from within CAD by default.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bob

3 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: IPCC 4.0.4 Enterprise CAD Queue Status

To get the number of calls waiting, use the get reporting statistics step, specifying CSQ ICD for the report object and contacts Waiting in the field column. With that information you can use the Set Enterprise call info step as described in the layout section of chapter 2 of this doc:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_4_0/english/agents/cda611ug.pdf

Bob,

To view the calls in queue and how long the oldest call is in queue, click on the reports button on the CAD (next the the chatting heads). In the drop down menu, select "Skills Statistics Report". This will show you what you are looking for.

Bill

Bill,

If not using skills based routing, is this still an option?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content