Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC 4.0 Agent Personal Phone Book Location

gearmisner
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are running IPCC 4.0 and it crashed the other day. Some of our users that were using personal phone books no longer have them. I imagine that they are stored on the server, but does anyone know exactly where? Is there a way to prevent this from happening again? Thanks in advance for your help.

4 Replies 4

mikram
Level 4
Level 4

Did you try to restore from backup? It should populate the phonebook from last backup.

Good Luck

Cheers

Ikram

Do you mean from a BARs backup? I just want to make sure we are taking about the same thing.

Just to get the idea how your system is setup. Is the IPCCX is standalone? I mean, no HA. Also,

there is option under Tools, Backup and restore.

Look at the status, you should be able to find last known good backup file. Try to restore it and check the logs.

Good Luck

Ikram

We are running in HA, but there is no option for back up and restore. Do you know where the files are stored locally on the server for example "c:\programfiles\cisco\whatever" Thanks for your guys' input. It is much appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: