Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC 4.0 Historical Reporting Question

hauchinango
Level 3
Level 3

I am running IPCC express 4.0.

I have a simple script where callers call in, a prompt plays and the caller has options to press 1,2,3 etc to be transfered to external numbers or hold for an agent.

The supervisor would like to see how many calls are transfered to the external numbers, versus handled by agents. I looked through historical reports, but nothing seems to fit this.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In historical reporting in UCCX 5 (I don't know in 4)there's a report called "Application Summary" report. In it, there's a field called "flow-out". It contains the number of calls the application sent to other destination without being handled by agents. So if you redirect a call from a queue to other number it will be counted here.

But you have to also consider how your script works to determine if this report is suitable for your purpose or not.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

To my knowledge, this degree of reporting does not exist natively within UCCX. There are two ways to make this work that I am aware of currently. A formal feature request for this would be a good idea if this is important. Doing so raises the awareness withing the business development group within Cisco.

1) Within the script, have it write data to an external database (if you have UCCX Premium) when IVR selections occur. You can then report against that external data source using Crystal Reports or your favorite reporting software.

2) You could _maybe_ use some of your ten Enterprise Data values that are saved into the database (only ten can be saved but you have about 198 that you can use during runtime). You could then possibly report manually against the values in these Enterprise Data values. I've never tried this option and I wouldn't recommend it as you've only got ten to use and they would probably be better used for something else like what the customer's account number was.

In historical reporting in UCCX 5 (I don't know in 4)there's a report called "Application Summary" report. In it, there's a field called "flow-out". It contains the number of calls the application sent to other destination without being handled by agents. So if you redirect a call from a queue to other number it will be counted here.

But you have to also consider how your script works to determine if this report is suitable for your purpose or not.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: