Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC 7.5: CTI Toolkit Team Real-Time Status

Hi everyone,

I have a issue with 1) CTI Toolkit Team Real-Time Status for Voice or 2) CTI Toolkit Statistics, in the grid 1) appear an agent with 0:30 seconds available, the agent have assign a skillgroup "X". At the same time, in the grid 2) appear the skillgroup "X" with a call in the column RouterCallsQNow with 0:00:04 seconds in the column LongestRouterCallQNow. Attached the image.

This event is two or three times per day, I've reviewed the CSCma30029, but in the CTI Release 7.5 this bug is fixed. Do you have any idea what may be happening?

thanks for your comments.

Regards

Jesus.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Green

Re: IPCC 7.5: CTI Toolkit Team Real-Time Status

There can be some delays in the real time monitor as it polls.

The question is this: if you have a ready agent and you make a test call into the queue, do you have to wait?

If not, your script is coded correctly and what you are seeing are just small anomalies in the monitoring and are of no concern.

Regards,

Geoff

2 REPLIES
Green

There can be some delays in the real time monitor as it polls.

The question is this: if you have a ready agent and you make a test call into the queue, do you have to wait?

If not, your script is coded correctly and what you are seeing are just small anomalies in the monitoring and are of no concern.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi,

Thanks for your comments Geoff.

I've tested with a call and inmediatly is assign to an agent, answering the question I don't need to wait to contact an agent.

Based in your comments, I think that it's possible that are just small anomalies, because the problem isn't all day only a few moments.

Thanks again,

Regards

Jesus.

Views
Helpful
Replies