cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Agent Status Display

lnthompson
Level 1
Level 1

My agents are requesting the ability to see what other agents are logged into the queue and their phone status if possible.

This seems like a fairly reasonable request so that agents can easily see which other agents are available in case they need to transfer calls to them.

It would also be a nice way to indicate if someone can get up grab a drink or whatever without worrying that all the other agents are logged out.

If you log in as the supervisor, all this information and more is available. I would like to have a web page that can be displayed to agents that is similar to the "Resource IPCC Express Stats" screen on the realtime supervisor information.

The chat window is a nice way to see if they are logged in, but I don't think it shows if they are on the phone or not.

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

There's no display on the status until the agent manually clicks the button to check the status.

b.eman
Level 1
Level 1

I know it has been a long time but did you find a solution for your issue, I would like to do the same thing.

l.mourits
Level 5
Level 5

Hi, I had the same request and I decided to build it myself since there was nothing available.

Check out this asp script at:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Contact%20Center&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.1ddd3377

Hope it helps (if so, don't forget to rate)

Leo