Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC Agent Status Display

My agents are requesting the ability to see what other agents are logged into the queue and their phone status if possible.

This seems like a fairly reasonable request so that agents can easily see which other agents are available in case they need to transfer calls to them.

It would also be a nice way to indicate if someone can get up grab a drink or whatever without worrying that all the other agents are logged out.

If you log in as the supervisor, all this information and more is available. I would like to have a web page that can be displayed to agents that is similar to the "Resource IPCC Express Stats" screen on the realtime supervisor information.

The chat window is a nice way to see if they are logged in, but I don't think it shows if they are on the phone or not.

3 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: IPCC Agent Status Display

There's no display on the status until the agent manually clicks the button to check the status.

I know it has been a long time but did you find a solution for your issue, I would like to do the same thing.

Silver

Hi, I had the same request and I decided to build it myself since there was nothing available.

Check out this asp script at:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Contact%20Center&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.1ddd3377

Hope it helps (if so, don't forget to rate)

Leo

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content