Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ipcc application rings and hangs up - intermittent

Hi,

we have a issue where new applications in ipcc rings once and hangs up. The calls are not direct calls and They are handed off from Unity (blind transfer). This is intermittent. If we try calling the application 5 to 8 times and it might fail on the 2nd call or 9th call. Checked in unity logs for any blind transfer errors and found none. When the application is called directly (many times), it works fine.

Also, there is also a working application which is getting calls handed off from unity and we have not had any issues with that. Any ideas?

7 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Re: ipcc application rings and hangs up - intermittent

I would check to make sure your JTAPI versions are in sync. I would also confirm that the UCM and CCX versions are explicitly supported in the matrix.

I saw a similar issue to this when I patched UCM to 6.1(3) and hadn't updated CCX to 5.0(2)SR2.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or

Did you ever figure this out? I am having the same problem on a 6.1.2 CUCM and CUCCX 5.0(2)_Build064

I had issues with Unity blind transfer and after I changed it to supervise transfer in the call handler, the issue got resolved. To eliminate this issue, we are moving the auto-attendant piece from unity to IPCC to achieve more flexibility for changes.

I believe we resolved this. TAC recommended adding a "Delay 2 sec" step in our script before the "accept call"

No issues all day Friday, so fingers crossed.

Did TAC explain the significance of adding a delay step?

Not exactly, but after viewing traces it showed that the CUCM was dropping the call due to not recieving signaling from IPCC.

They stated that this wait statement would fix this. SO far, so good.

It has been a week with no further reports. Looks like the 2 sec delay fixed our problem

Views
Helpful
Replies