Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC call center display of incoming and queued calls

Hello, I have IPCC express version 4.0 and have a small call center of 4 agents(hoping to grow to 10). We have only one queue calls come into.

In the next year we also eventually want to upgrade to version 7. We have Call Manager 4.2

We would like to have a big screen up displaying call center stats and expecially what caller IDs are waiting in queue.

I know Cisco's page:

http://10.x.x.x/appadmin/RTR?request_type=reporting but the page is not very user friendly or modifiable...

Is there a 3rd party program we can use? I heard or read about wallboard?

And what about displaying all people or caller-ids waiting in the queue live? For example if the VPs or the President of the company calls for technical help, we want to answer his call first before ''regular'' employees.

Thanks a lot for your input.

4 REPLIES
Green

Re: IPCC call center display of incoming and queued calls

A quick search on the keyword "wallboard" would find a huge thread.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff, thanks for the answer I did found that big thread, but they only seem to have agent and call statistics but not the actual list of people waiting live...

Hoping they can help me out. :-)

Green

Hold on. Even if you saw the caller ID of God in the queue, you would not be able to get to Him without attending to the mortals in front.

Why not have a list of preferred Caller IDs and look for them on an incoming call and queue them at high priority?

Regards,

Geoff

LOL Puny mortals! Ah well no choice I guess, thanks for the suggestion I will look into this somewhere in CRS...

Views
Helpful
Replies