Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC / CRS 4.0.5 Troubleshoot Script/Call

Hi Experts:

We have a monster Time Of Day script through which all our calls and menuing flow. I'm experiencing a behavior I can't explain (when I dial the application trigger directly, it routes me to the Operator). I don't expect you to explain the why as you have no idea what's in the script. I was just wondering how I could trace the path of this call to see exactly what is happening? More precisely, which steps do you recommend I take to try and peg this issue? Greatful for any suggestions. As always, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Re: IPCC / CRS 4.0.5 Troubleshoot Script/Call

The CRS Editor has a feature called Reactive Debug. This allows you to step through the script one step at a time and see exactly what is happening.

I typically add a separate test application and trigger. I assign the script to that application and configure any parameters to match what the original application has set.

Once that's done, open the CRS Editor and start a reactive debug. Call the trigger and use the Step Over button to debug it.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

The CRS Editor has a feature called Reactive Debug. This allows you to step through the script one step at a time and see exactly what is happening.

I typically add a separate test application and trigger. I assign the script to that application and configure any parameters to match what the original application has set.

Once that's done, open the CRS Editor and start a reactive debug. Call the trigger and use the Step Over button to debug it.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or

Thank you Jonathan -- I was able to pinpoint the step that's responsible for my issue.

-Kelly

Views
Helpful
Replies