cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Disk space cleanup

mpozorski
Level 1
Level 1

I was wondering if anyone has any pointers as to how I can clean up the drives on our IPCC cluster. It looks like I could archive some of the log files from them to clean it up some but I don't know if the system needs those log files for any thing else. I would also be open to other ideas if anyone may have them. Thanks in advance.

5 Replies 5

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

What version of IPCC Express are you taking about? Enterprise or Express?

Regards,

Juan Luis

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

- *MIVR*.log files -> garbage

- also consider turning off traces, or just leave them minimal

Can you tell us: Express or Enterprise?

Hi there, we are running IPCC Express 4.0. Thank you for the help on this.

Czesc,

if I were you, I would delete these files:

C:\program files\vfavvid\log\EMS\*

C:\program files\vfavvid\log\JTAPI\*

C:\Program Files\wfavvid\log\MADM\*

C:\Program Files\wfavvid\log\MCVD\*

C:\Program Files\wfavvid\log\MEDT\*

C:\Program Files\wfavvid\log\MIVR\*

Don't worry, CRS has exclusive lock on the actual file, so you will get an error message when trying to delete the latest log file.

Other things you can do:

- From C:\Program Files\wfavvid\tomcat_appadmin\webapps\installs move off all *.exe files to a different location,

- check whether you have a BARS server writing some nice fat files onto the disk of the CRS server

That's everything I guess...

One more thing: I would not recommend playing with squeezing the databases. My colleague did it once, I don't know what he committed, but it screwed up the whole contact center.

Thank you for the insight. I will take care of getting those files removed and hopefully it will clear up some space (it look like there are a lot of them). We do have a BARS server but it is writing it's backups off to a file server that we have for backing stuff up. Thanks again.