cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Enterprise 6.0 and post-agent customer surveys

p.carln
Level 1
Level 1

I want to have a selection of inbound customer calls directed to a survey after the answering agent has dropped the call.

Is it possible for the ICM to detect an agent drop and then redirect the customer to the IPIVR to run a scripted survey?

8 Replies 8

tapk5
Level 3
Level 3

I don't think so, when agent drops call, customer is also dropped.

This can be initiated from agent, such as, before agent drops the call, re-directs the call to a CTI route point, and an IPIVR script.

Wei

I think you can aks the agent to transfer the call to a script and then hangup.

Only thin you hvae to make sure to mark the right call types and it will help your reports

But the agents has to transfer the call manually, right?

Yes thats correct.

p.s: rate the posting if ti helps

Which isn't a good solution at all.

This has got to be automated, I don't want the agents to know whether they are going to be judged or not after a call.

I guess I'll have some CTI development to do.

Thanks anyways

if you are using CAD - did you try with the "drop" event

to attach a action "blind transfer" to a script?

I don't know if the call is first dropped and the action called later or the action called before the call is closed. In the second case you could make it.

Just wanted to know if you tried if using CAD.

No, I'm using CTI OS Agent 6.0

Thanks anyway

CTI dev is probably the best way to go with this. Setup a custom "disconnect" button that actually triggers a call xfer to an IVR.

If you're using IP Telephony, you could also set up a TCL script on the inbound IOS Voice Gateways that transfers the call to an IVR as a second step.

/Jeff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: