Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Enterprise 7.0, special Reporting requirement from customer

lane_lu
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I'm running up a IPCCE 7.0(sr4) system. Now customer what to get two statistics for their call center.

One is how long is the time duration when all the online Agents are busy.

Another is how long is the time duration when all the online Agents are busy and Queue is full.

From Webview, I can only get how many times these two situations happened in a day.

But I can't find out a way to account the duration of them.

Is there anybody ever have this problem and give me an idea?

2 Replies 2

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

The Cisco Enterprise Reporting solution provides reporting capabilities that are bundled with Cisco IPCC and Cisco ICM Enterprise and Hosted Editions. Cisco Enterprise Reporting is a redundant and highly available reporting solution that provides continuous collection and presentation of mission-critical call center information. Detailed information is collected from various components of the solution that provides a single enterprisewide view of operational data across the contact center. Both real-time and historical reporting data is presented to supervisors and call center managers through graphical and tabular reports accessible through a Web-based reporting tool called WebView. Supervisors and call center managers can use the 180 standard report templates packaged in WebView to manage agents, measure customer experience, and monitor their operations.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps4145/products_data_sheet09186a0080339536.html

One is how long is the time duration when all the online Agents are busy.

it s simply means the time when a caller go to IVR and is waiting before the call is queued back to the skillgroup and an agent answer the call. So you just set a variable in your ICM script, after a call arrive to a skillgroup (and all your agent are busy) and before going to IVR. Using SQL analyzer you could then find how long the Caller waited=how long the Agents where busy.