cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Enterprise vs. System IPCC

satcom2k
Level 1
Level 1

Could someone explain the difference to me or point me in the direction of any documentation that can explain the difference between IPCC Enterprise v7.x, System IPCC v7.x, Hosted IPCC v7.x, and ICM Enterprise v7.x (or other versions if applicable. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 Replies 4

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

These four products are based on ICM intelligent routing capabilities. The four categories are based on the ACD or PBX that ICM uses to route calls and the way the customer would like to deploy the product.

IPCC Enterprise is related to a deployment with Cisco CallManager and Cisco IP IVR or Cisco Queue Manager or CIsco Voice Portal, CVP. You can interface too, with traditional ACDs as Avaya, Nortel, Alcatel.

System IPCC Enterprise is a reduced version of IPCC Enterprise. In this case ICM can only interface with one CallManager cluster and five Cisco IP/IVR or Queue Manager. It is simpler to set up, configure and maintain than IPCC Enterprise.

Hosted IPCC is an IPCC version that allows a provider to deploy IPCC as a hosted service. IPCC Hosted could be have several IPCC Enterprises for each served company.

ICM Enterprise is the version in wich there is no CallManager. In this version you only have traditional ACDs or PBXs (Avaya, Nortel,...).

In the next link you will meet more detailed information regarding this four products:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/Products_Sub_Category_Home.html

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Thank you very much.

Hello Juan Luis,

Could you help me to find information about the IPCC Hosted, because I just found information about IPCC Enterprise and ICM.

The information I need is to fill out a RFP.

Thank you very much

Walter Flores

Walter,

If you have a good relationship with Cisco, they can provide you with information regarding Hosted versions. There is no much informatin regarding Hosted version in the web and, when I have worked with Cisco in these kind of projects, Cisco engineers has helped me in the project.

Here you can have a RFP model for the answers:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1844/prod_technical_reference_list.html

See the 'Cisco IPCC RFP Template' link.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: