cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC exp, Supervisor Reason codes need to add more, can I?

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

I have 4.0(5). Supervisors want to change the agents Status and choose a Reason Code, but they can only choose Ready or Supv Not Ready.

Is there a way to add more? The Desktop Administrator says you can't create or delete. Hoping someone else has already found a way.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I see what you mean. I'm not aware of a mechnism for a Supervisor to select a Logout/Not Ready code on behalf of an agent.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

Reason Codes can only be specified for Agent Logout and Not Ready state changes.

In Desktop Administrator, highlight Reason Codes and then tick the "Enable Reason Codes" in either or both of the Logout and Not Ready tabs. You can then add additional reason codes. Historical Reports will only report on the first eight selected reason codes.

Please rate helpful posts!

The Enable Reason Codes is already checked, we are using the Reason Codes now. Problem is a Supervisor can't choose different Codes when they put an agent in Logout or Not Ready status. They want to be able to put a Reason Code of "Project" as an example for that agent that they changed the status of.

I see what you mean. I'm not aware of a mechnism for a Supervisor to select a Logout/Not Ready code on behalf of an agent.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: