Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC export config tool

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

I have to migrate IPCC Express 4.0 configuration to a new UCCX 5.0. What can I use to export config and import in 5.0?

Thanks,

- Adrián.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

slavr
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Adrán.

There is no upgrade path from 4.0(x) -> 5.0(x)

You have to manually copy Documents, Prompts and Scripts from 4.0 server and manually upload them to the 5.0 server.

You can zip your files with a limit of 20Mb in each zipfile.

Then you manually have to create applications and config of all subsystems.

Good luck.

\Soren Lavard

View solution in original post

There is a migration tool for the historical reporting data only. Everything else must be done manually.

UCCX HR-DataMigration Guide 4.0.5x to 7.0.1: http://www.cisco.com/web/software/282467017/23664/UCCX_HR-DataMigration_Guide_4.0.5x_to_7.0.1.pdf

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

slavr
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Adrán.

There is no upgrade path from 4.0(x) -> 5.0(x)

You have to manually copy Documents, Prompts and Scripts from 4.0 server and manually upload them to the 5.0 server.

You can zip your files with a limit of 20Mb in each zipfile.

Then you manually have to create applications and config of all subsystems.

Good luck.

\Soren Lavard

Hi Soren,

Thanks for your response.

Best regards,

- Adrián.

There is a migration tool for the historical reporting data only. Everything else must be done manually.

UCCX HR-DataMigration Guide 4.0.5x to 7.0.1: http://www.cisco.com/web/software/282467017/23664/UCCX_HR-DataMigration_Guide_4.0.5x_to_7.0.1.pdf

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the tip :)

So, I'll backup historical reporting with the tool and everything else manually.

Thanks,

- Adrián.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: