cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ipcc expres 4.x appadmin recovery

bphelps
Level 2
Level 2

Is there a way in 4.x to reset the appadmin web setup (change the user login back to Administrator/ciscocisco) like there was in 3.x?

7 Replies 7

pralex
Level 1
Level 1

You can reset the cluster setup flag back to FRESH_INSTALL, then restart the Cisco CRS Node Manager service, then CRS Administration will let you login as ciscocisco, and do the cluster setup. Basically you don't need to modify anything

except for choose the new user has administrator privilege. The flag is in the LDAP, under ou=CCN Apps, ou=clusters, ou=, ou=appadminsetup,

ou=appadminsetup.xxxxxx, on right panel, right click the setup, and modify the setup value from DONE to FRESH_INSTALL.

I don't have the modify option

Najeeb Mohammad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi This works with CCX 5.0(2), try for 4.0 also

1) Go to Start, run, type 'cet' on the UCCX Server. This will launch the Configuration Object Editor.

2) Browse to: com.cisco.crs.cluster.config.AppAdminSetupConfig in the left hand pane.

3) Right click the row on the right and hit modify.

Then select the 'com.cisco.crs.cluster.config.AppAdminSetupConfig' tab.

4) Change the setup state to: FRESH_INSTALL and hit OK

5) Log into the CRA App Admin page with the default username (may be case sensitive):

Administrator and password: ciscocisco

Firest I would like to thank you for your fast reply,but when I tried to type this command "cet" this message appear"can't find the file cet or one of it's components make sure the file name and path are correct and that all required libraries are available "

Dear Hadel,

Which version ccx you are having ?

Najeeb

AWESOME!! worked for me on my UCCX 7.0

cheers!

thank you for your replay , regarding to me I have IPCC express premium 4.x

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: