Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express 3.1(2)sr3 and CAD Problems w/ Skill Tab

jmujica
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I have a client that is reporting that all their agents when accessing the ACD Statistics through the CAD interface are unable to see the Skill Tab and because of that are unable to see statistics of the queues.

That start happening today and they were working saturday and the Skill Tab was there.. Any ideas? I check the server and there is no errors on the event viewer and also all services are running..

Thanks in advanced,

-Jose

3 Replies 3

I am not sure what you mean by skill Tab. If you are referring to the skill statistics window, Check if your Recording and Statistics Server service is down on the IPCCX server. Or if it is up, you might want to restart that service.

If you are referring to the Enterprise Data window, then check if it is hidden because of the stealth mode setting.

Please rate posts

Yes. I'm talking about the skill statistic window within the Cisco Agent Desktop application. All the services are running as expected but still the Skill Tab doesn't show up.

Thanks,

Jose

If this is affecting all users, I would suggest restarting the Recording and statitics service. That is what drives the statistics window.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: