Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC Express 3.5.3 redirects calls sometimes

I have a script setup for a small help desk support group. It handles in office calls and after hours calls and holiday calls. I can't resolve the after hours emerency call problem. I have opened a ticket with Cisco and they are telling me to upgrade CM and IPCC then call them again. Here is what's happening. I modify my script to change the after hours time for testing and calls are forwarded out to my cell phone. Cisco says my script if fine. I have tested and retested. Works every time. Now after setting the script back to 7pm being after hours start time. I place a call and and get an error. ERROR: 1334: Jan 04 22:38:40.856 EST %MIVR-SS_TEL-3-REDIRECT_FAILED:Redirect failed:

All Call ids=CallID:87 MediaId:7691/1

Task:39000000114,Extension=92543360,Exception=com.cisco.jtapi.InvalidPartyExcept

ionImpl: Request failed because of an invalid destination. ,Failure

reason=CTIERR_REDIRECT_CALL_UNKNOWN_DESTINATION=0x8ccc0034

1335: Jan 04 22:38:40.856 EST

%MIVR-SS_TEL-3-EXCEPTION:com.cisco.jtapi.InvalidPartyExceptionImpl: Request

failed because of an invalid destination

I change the redirect number to an internal extension and then forward that extension to the outside number. This is a pain because some times we forget to forward the extension. Any ideas why this quits working at the bewitching hour of 7pm?

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: IPCC Express 3.5.3 redirects calls sometimes

I think you may be running to bug CSCdw54110

This URl should help you:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/icd_ext.html

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content