Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express 3.5(3)sr2 and Historical Reports

jmujica
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

When I run the IVR APP Performance Analysis report it always display calls with no application associated with it. The application id is -1? Does anybody knows what are those calls? That is also happening in a client with IPCC Express 3.1(x) system.

Any ideas?

-Jose

7 Replies 7

pralex
Level 1
Level 1

The call was rejected. One reason that a call may be rejected is that there are no available CTI ports.

Hi. Where in the documentation says that a -1 application are calls beign rejected and where are beign rejected? On the report it shows calls handle and calls abandoned for that -1 application id.

Thanks in advanced,

-Jose

Refer the documentation Understanding Cisco CRA Historical Reporting..

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_1/english/admn_app/hist_rep/hradv.pdf

Section: Frequently Asked Questions->IVR Application Performance Analysis Report

Hi.

I don't know what is happening here but I have created 25 CTI ports to be used for the IPCC Express ICD Application for a small queue with 4-5 agents. On the IVR APP Performance Reports the ICD application is showing 17 calls and the -1 Application is showing 18 calls (16 handle and 2 abandoned calls). How can that be rejected calls if I have enough CTI ports to handle the volume that I know is no more than maybe 3-4 concurrent calls.

Any ideas?

-Jose

SportsGuy0223
Level 1
Level 1

Did anyone find an answer for this? I am seeing the same thing. I have an application id of -1 with no Application name. About half of the calls appear to be going to that application (all are marked handled) and the avg call duration is 27 seconds. I am also running 3.5.3 SR 2 and there are no other reports of any problems with calls.

Sports,

That was a long time ago but I remember that the application id of -1 was for outgoing calls from the ACD line.. that is what TAC found.

Hope it helps.

-Jose

Thanks I will open a TAC case and see what they say. I did find bug CSCsd42186, I wonder if were running into similar. If they say it was for outgoing calls from the ACD line why would the total Incoming calls get pegged?