Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPCC Express 3.5 Enhanced (aka CRS) Application Help - JTAPI Trigger

We have a customer that is deploying a phone campaign and we are using the IPCC Express (aka CRS) to place all outbound calls. The logic is already working. The only way to trigger the application is via JTAPI because the client doesn't have Premium License (it has IPCC Express 3.5 Enhanced License).

We would like to call the JTAPI trigger and start the script but be able to hangu p the call without affecting the script. Right now if we disconnect the call to the JTAPI trigger (Route Point) in the middle of the script it fails with a generic message. Is there a way to handle that requirement?

I would like to trigger the script and be able to disconnect the call and the script should continue to run without any problem.

Thanks in advanced,

-Jose

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: IPCC Express 3.5 Enhanced (aka CRS) Application Help - JTAPI

You cannot trigger he script and be able to disconnect the call and the script should continue to run without any problem

Silver

Jose,

If I understand your request correct, your script is only used to place outbound calls (like a fax service) and no inbound calls/queues, and the only reason to use the JTAPI trigger is to start the script, correct?

If so, try the following to not have to place a call. Add a accept http contact to the script and add a HTTP trigger. The logic should still work, and the script can be started by just hitting a URL on the server.

Hope it helps,

Leo

You're right.. that is the best way to do it but the client doesn't have the HTTP trigger licence only JTAPI trigger..

I was able to trigger the apps with a JTAPI and then hang up the call with the addition of a exception goto step and exception clear in order to catch it and continue to run the script.

Thanks a lot!

-Jose

Hi Jose,

I have the same scenario, my logic is working but I'm not able to continue the script when the call is hangup.

could you send me your script please?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content