Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC Express 4.0(4) Enterprise Server Problems

Hi. Currently I have a brand new 4.0 cluster installation consisting of 4 servers (1 CRS Engine Active, 1 CRS Engine Standby, 1 Database Publisher/Monitoring/Recording, 1 Database Subscriber/Monitoring/Recording). When accesing the Cisco Desktop Administrator from the CRS Engine and selecting the VoIP Monitor section I received the folowing "Could not get devices from Sync Service" also when selecting Enterprise Server I received "Could Not get field data from the Enterprise Data Configuration. Enterprise error returned: Client recovering connection

to the server".

All services are up and running on all 4 servers and the Master/Standby asocciation is correct as well. From the CRS Engine server I can do an LDAP Syncronization from the Desktop Administrator and it completes succesfully.

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: IPCC Express 4.0(4) Enterprise Server Problems

Reset the passwords in the CRS Admin Utility

Re: IPCC Express 4.0(4) Enterprise Server Problems

I had the same problem in IPCC Express. The solution for me wasn't to reset the passwords but I had to go into ADSI and delete the RM user's Callmanager profile and user, and then readd (or update) the RM user in IPCC. When I had installed IPCC I had created the RM user in AD manually and then I changed the RM user name. Unfortunately the Callmanager profile didn't change. Long story short, RM user is the account that gets the MAC address of the agent phones, which is what Desktop Monitor needs. If the profile is bad or the account cannot otherwise authenticate (bad password for example) then you'll get the sync service message.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content