Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC Express 4.0(4) SR01 Installation Issue

Hello,

I tried to install the SR01 for IPCC Express 4.0(4) using BARS, and in the fourth step of the Restore Wizard, when I launch the CRS Update Tool, a popup asks me to locate the patch file. When I locate the SR .tar file an error message prompts me the the system is unable to copy the contents of the .tar file.

The BARS is installed in the same machine as CRS, is it the cause of that problem ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: IPCC Express 4.0(4) SR01 Installation Issue

Make sure there are no spaces in your directory path i.e. c:\patch update. Make the path instead c:\patchupdate.

There can be NO blank spaces in the path.

3 REPLIES

Make sure there are no spaces in your directory path i.e. c:\patch update. Make the path instead c:\patchupdate.

There can be NO blank spaces in the path.

Hi,

I renamed the patch to 4.0(4)SR01 as recommanded in the install guide of CRS404 but it still doesn't work. I changed the location of the patch to d: the directory name does not contain any space and now it works. Thanks a lot.

Bronze

I have a similar issue except it deals with an IPCC service failing when I tried to uninstall BARS from the main CRS server. TAC told me that the BARS Server had to be installed on one of the CallManagers. The "BARS Target" part of the BARS install is the only thing that's installed on the CRS server. Then run the BARS restore procedure directly on the CCM server where you installed BARS to upgrade to SR1. The .tar file needs to be on the CCM server where you're running BARS and on the CRS server(s) being upgraded. Look in the IPCC 4.0.4 install guide for detailed SR installation instructions.

Hope this helps.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content