Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC Express 4.04 with CallManager 4.2

I am unable to register my CTI ports as well as my CTI route points.

All configuration looks to be correct the JTAPI trace is giving me this when it goes to open the CTI port.

24:41.204 CDT %JTAPI-JTAPI-7-UNK:(P1-IPCC-Jtapi_1)[MIVR_SS_TEL_PROVIDER-38-0-INIT](P1-IPCC-Jtapi_1) Request: getAddress 1393

527: Jun 04 16:24:41.204 CDT %JTAPI-JTAPI-7-UNK:[Amar_1393]CiscoRegistrationExceptionImpl caught: At least one media capability must be specified

528: Jun 04 16:24:46.204 CDT %JTAPI-JTAPI-7-UNK:[Amar_1393]CiscoRegistrationExceptionImpl caught: At least one media capability must be specified

I get this over and over everyime that is goes to open a port up.

Can someone explaing what media capabilty is to me

thanks

8 REPLIES
Silver

Re: IPCC Express 4.04 with CallManager 4.2

Was this a working configuration before upgrading to CCM 4.2? Are the JTAPI versions synchronised between IPCCX 4.0(4) and CCM 4.2?

Silver

Was this a working configuration before upgrading to CCM 4.2? Are the JTAPI versions synchronised between IPCCX 4.0(4) and CCM 4.2?

This is a new install of the IPCC.

We are running IPCC Express 3.5 standard and we are moving to IPCC 4.0.4 enhanced for Clustering and failover.

We moved all the scripts over and converted them and reset up the new IPCC parallel with the other server.

Setup new JTAPI and RMCM Ids and installed the new server and setup all new JTapi route points and CTI ports.

Did you by any chance find what the fix was for this? I am running into the same issue.

My fix:

Uninstall IPCC Express 4.0(4), reinstall and use IP addresses versus hostnames.

I think that it is a problem in CRS System Parameters menu. The codec variable is not initialized.

So you have to edit com.cisco.dialog.codec registry entries with G711ULAW64K,G711ALAW64K if you have G711 CRS or correspondent parameter for G.729 CRS.

I hope this help you, without reinstalling the CRS.

I got the same problem, and your workaround does work. however this registry key won't stay after CRS engine restarts. I have to change all the time. Is any fix without re-installing CRS?

Wei

Hey group,

I ran into the same problem on a couple new 4.0(4) installs. Spent some time on the phone with TAC and they helped me find bug id: CSCsg84928. The workaround in the notes seemed to fix the issue permanently.

Cheers,

Vance

Views
Helpful
Replies