Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

IPCC Express 4.0x Enhanced Expected Wait Time

I have a script that I use to calculate Expected Wait Time, but it gathers the value in seconds and then I use multiple if/then statements to play various prompts based on the gathered value. For example less that 120 seconds I play a hold time of less than 2 minutes, etc. I have been searching the forum for a solution that would gather the values but automatically read the value as minutes or something that would convert into minutes. I found the MAB script that does position in queue, but even though it says it does wait time I did not see the reporting statistic being gathered. Does anyone have something they have perfected or a better idea?

I have been told that in Enhanced and Premium this was possible but not in Standard.

Thanks!!!

Adam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Blue

Re: IPCC Express 4.0x Enhanced Expected Wait Time

Give this script a shot. I don't like to announce anything if its less than a minute but above that is fine.

please rate helpful posts.

5 REPLIES
Blue

Give this script a shot. I don't like to announce anything if its less than a minute but above that is fine.

please rate helpful posts.

Community Member

Very cool! I appreciate it. Looks like it should do the trick.

Thanks!!!

Community Member

May I ask what you are doing with the set priority step? What does this do other than change the priority from 1 to 3?

Blue

I pulled the EWT stuff out of an existing script so its just a leftover from something else. You can ignore it.

Community Member

I have been playing with the script and have a question/issue. Is there something I must do to make the generated prompt work? I have the script in a subdirectory under the wfavvid directory. The script will calculate the times correctly but never generates a number prompt that I can tell.

Thanks!!!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content