IPCC Express and Enterprise.

johnleeee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have general question. What should

I deploy to achive IPCC Express and

what to deploy IPCC Enterprise.

Im a little bit confused when I read about both and Im not very clear what one contain.

BR

jl

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

IPCC Express is an enhanced CRS with ICD subsystem allowing ACD functionallity and ACD reporting. You integrte CCM with CRS/IPCC Express and that's it.

IPCC Enterprise is a solution that includes CCM, ICM Peripheral GW, ICM Router, ICM Logger, ICM Admin Workstation, ICM Historical Data Server, and IP-IVR (CRS) or CVP. The ICM product is an old Geotel, CTI product that can be intergrated with most market leading ACDs. The only difference between ICM Enterprise and IPCC Enterprise is the call agent which is CallManager and CCM Periphearl GW as oppose to Avaya, Aspect, Rockwell, etc. For IVR you can either use Cisco IP-IVR (again enhanced CRS) or Cisoc Voice Portal (CVP).

The architecture between IPCCX and IPCCE are completelt different, and the solution depends on requirements such as number of agents, skill groups, integration to legacy systems, etc.

Also, with IPCC Enterprise you need to create/maintain 2 sets of scripts: ICM scripts, and IVR scripts. With IPCCX it is only one script.

Hope, this helps!

Chris