cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC express and IVR

The_guroo_2
Level 2
Level 2

guys i m vvv new to this....can someone please tell m ethe basics of this as we r thinking to deploy it in one of customer office....where to start from....i mean i need a starting guideline....thanks

2 Replies 2

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

Cisco IPCC Express Edition meets the needs of departmental, enterprise branch, or small to medium-sized companies that need easy-to-deploy easy-to-use, highly available, and sophisticated customer interaction management for 1 to 300 agents. It is designed to enhance the efficiency, availability, and security of customer contact interaction management by supporting a highly available virtual contact center with integrated self-service applications across multiple sites secured with Cisco Security Agent. Its support for powerful agent-based assisted service as well as fully integrated self-service applications results in reduced business costs and improved customer response by providing sophisticated and distributed automatic call distributor (ACD), interactive voice response (IVR), computer telephony integration (CTI), and agent and desktop services in a single-server, contact-center-in-a-box deployment.

The following URL should help you:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps3651/products_qanda_item09186a008021df8d.shtml

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/prod_qandas_list.html

Guroo,

Funny you should teach us.

IPCC x has every thing in a box and can do pretty much all of auto attendant, IVR stuff etc.

The version are important one good thing about ipccx over ipcc enterprise is you can do offline scripts etc.

Any way pleas don't hesitate to call or email

Baseer@netfci.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: