cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express and Service Codes after each call

maloumar1234
Level 1
Level 1

Customer is currently using Alcatel for their contact center.

One of the features they have and would like to keep is the following:

- Everytime an agent is finished with a call, they enter a service code on the phone and choose accept.

After doing so, the system puts them in a wrapup time for a period of time, then they become available again.

- The service codes are used to identify what type of call they handled.

Service Code examples:

00-New Orders

01-Cancelations

02-Order Status

etc.

Is there anyway this type of setup could be done from an agent desktop or phone agent?

If so, can it be done on IPCC Express ?

4 Replies 4

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

You can do the same as in Alcatel with IPCC Express 4.X, but you need version Enhanced o PRemium to achieve it.

You can set up reason codes in order to change from 'ready to not ready' states and when you log out. This must be done from the 'Desktop Administrator'->'Desktop Configuration'->'Reason Codes'.

To set up wrapup state and wrapup time, you can do it from the AppAdmin administration web page in the RmCm configuration page->'Contact Service Queues' and filling the appropiate values in the 'Wrapup Time'.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

I am aware of the reason codes for agent ready/not ready.

What I need to be able to do is punch in codes after each call without having to go not ready.

I am not sure if this is possible in the Express version.

I think that is the agent who has to change the state to ready, before the call finish.

Regards,

Juan Luis

Hi,

maybe the script submit_Ticket in the script repository can help you http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_implementation_design_guides_list.html "This App is designed to allow for an agent to trigger an http app upon disconnect of an ICD call and submit a string, via web form, that gets associated to the call in a ccdr custom variable. The data is mapped to the call detail record by assigning a mapping ID to the session that is a string constructed of the contacts sessionID and sequence number." You can replace the string with an drop down menu to limit your service codes, for that you need. Detail: in this case this service code goes to CCDR. You can't see this service codes sumarized in a historical report.

Best Regards,