Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express Call Manager Information

hadisharifi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CCM 4 and trying to install IPCC express to co-reside with CM. However when I reach the Call Manager Information page it asks for CM username/password and password phrase that I don't have. The installation was done by a colleague who no longer works with us. What can I do to setup IPCC successfully without the pass phrase?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

bobsairam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it production / lab server ?

did you try password phrase 'cisco'

With AdminUtility, you don't need to know old pwd as it is used to reset it. You only run this on the Pub

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080557ba5.shtml

*Hope this help * Pls rate it*

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

bobsairam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it production / lab server ?

did you try password phrase 'cisco'

With AdminUtility, you don't need to know old pwd as it is used to reset it. You only run this on the Pub

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080557ba5.shtml

*Hope this help * Pls rate it*

Thanks for the reply bobsiram, It's in a lab environment, I have tried multiple combination but none has worked.

Please note that I have the CM admin password and it works perfectly fine, but when trying to install IPCC, on the Call Manger information page it doesn't accept the password or the phrase, the exact error message is "The username/password pair you entered is not valid. Please try again" there is obviously the password field and the password phrase field.

I am not too sure about admin utility since it changes the password and I have got the correct password for the CCM Admin. Any other suggestion, it could be related to something else.

Thanks for your help, I guess it always pays to read things twice and not just assume.

It all worked with AdminUtility.

If it useful and your issue resloved ,then you have to rate it and enable " resloved " option

regards,

Ranjan

I have already done so.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: