Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC express, calls stuck in queue

Hello,

I’m currently experiencing problems with calls being stuck in the queue.

This is what happens:

A Belgium customer dials an extension (CTI route point) and ends up in an IVR menu. Here he has the option to choose either the French or the Dutch language.

The option “French” redirects the call to another CTI Route Point that leads to an all French application.

The whole process, including the queuing, appears to work fine, except when the French skilled agent’s agent desktop gets the status “Not Ready”. If this happens the incoming French call gets stuck inside the queue. Setting the agent desktop back to “Ready” doesn’t get the call out of the queue. The French skilled agent however is still able to receive Dutch calls as if the French queue was empty. (Agents that have the skill “French” assigned also receive Dutch calls, but not the other way around)

However, when dialing the French CTI Route Point directly, the problem doesn’t occur.

As far as I can tell the problems point to the redirection from the Dutch to the French queue. Are there any known issues or “need to knows” when configuring such a call redirect within an IPCC express script?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hugo

3 REPLIES

Re: IPCC express, calls stuck in queue

Hi

Dont know if this will help but what version are you on?

I have had an issue just like this on and it has been resolved in 3.5.3SR3.

Hope this help a little.

Mark

Hi Mark,

We're running on version 3.1.3SR2.

Hugo

Hi,

Refer the following link for the traces required and troubleshooting for calls stuck in queue.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a0080449ecf.shtml

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a00801c82ea.shtml

Hope this helps.

Regards

Srikanth

Views
Helpful
Replies