cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express CRS Historical Report

Alfredo Naranjo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have aproblem I have installed IPCC Express 4.5(2) but when I try to connect the Historical Report client send me a Error message.

"Can not connect the Data base, the User ID dinamic can not log in SQL Server"

I have seen troubleshooting manuals but I can not find the way to correct this problem.

If this helps, do not forget, rate!!
1 Reply 1

b.hsu
Level 5
Level 5

To resolve this issue, perform these steps:

From the Windows Control Panel on the Customer Response Applications (CRA) Historical reports client computer, go to Data > Sources > Open DataBase Connectivity (ODBC).

Create a Data Source Name (DSN) to the db_cra database on the CRA server that the client computer is attempting to connect to. You need your database login information to choose Structured Query Language (SQL) authentication while creating the DSN.

If the DSN cannot be created, verify that network connectivity exists between the CRA Historical Reports client computer and the CRA server.

If you are able to connect successfully using the DSN, update the hrcConfig.ini file on the client computer with the appropriate network library.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: