Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPCC Express Errors-Issue after CCM and JTAPI Updates

We recently had a hard drive failure on our IPCC Express Server and had to rebuild it from scratch. During the rebuild the JTAPI was upgraded from 2.0(2.1.3) to 2.0(2.21) and since then the applicaiton subsystem in the CRA Engine Service status page shows in partial_service. After the rebuild of the server we upgraded to CCM 4.1(3)sr3b sql service pack 4 and ran the JTAPI update tool so now the IPCC and CCM Servers are running JTAPI 2.1(3.14). Everything seems to be working fine but that application subsystem is still showing in partial service. When I check documentation it tells me to check the trace files to figure out which application subsystem is giving the errors but doesn't tell me how tot actually access the trace files. Can someone tell me where to go to check those trace files. In addtion to the application subsystem in partial service we continue to see the following errors in our event viewer:

WinMgmt could not open the repository file. This could be due to insufficient security access to the "<%SystemRoot%>\System32\WBEM\Repository", insufficient disk space or insufficient memory.

The timeout waiting for the performance data collection function "TermService" in the "C:\WINNT\system32\perfts.dll" Library to finish has expired. There may be a problem with this extensible counter or the service it is collecting data from or the system may have been very busy when this call was attempted.

The server was unable to add the virtual root '/Application20' for the directory '' due to the following error: The parameter is incorrect. The data is the error code.

For additional information specific to this message please visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at: http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: IPCC Express Errors-Issue after CCM and JTAPI Updates

Could you provide the exact error message

Re: IPCC Express Errors-Issue after CCM and JTAPI Updates

The exact error message is in my original post and was copied and pasted from the event log.

Views
Helpful
Replies
作成コンテンツを作成するには してください