Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPCC Express ==>subsystems==>RmCm==>Resources Does NOT Update

Hi All,

I have got this problem with CRS, When i add an agent through callManger. The Resources page on RmCm does not update.

But I cant figure out why, i thought it is LDAP problem..but i think that is working fine as it is successfully updated.

I have these error log from the stdout[1].log

cheers

=========================================

EMS: warning couldn't read EMSSystemType value in registry

EMS: warning couldn't read EMSUserData value in registry

EMS library: LoadLibrary failed. GetLastError() returned 2

Couldn't access Message resource file for Facility Code 0x101. It may not be in your path or the registry path is invalid

Thu May 31 15:42:41 2007

: setPluginReadyFlag(), a volatile regsitry key SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\CRS\Distributor\NodeManager\CurrentVersion\Processes\CRS Engine\PluginReady is created with value 0

WARNING: No Engine Configuration is found in LDAP...Returning default engine configuration values...

WARNING: No Engine Configuration is found in LDAP...Returning default engine configuration values...

Thu May 31 15:42:56 2007

: setPluginReadyFlag(), a volatile regsitry key SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\CRS\Distributor\NodeManager\CurrentVersion\Processes\CRS Engine\PluginReady is created with value 1

Thu May 31 15:42:59 2007

: setPluginReadyFlag(), a volatile regsitry key SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\CRS\Distributor\NodeManager\CurrentVersion\Processes\CRS Engine\PluginReady is created with value 1

Thu May 31 15:43:03 2007

2 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Re: IPCC Express ==>subsystems==>RmCm==>Resources Does NOT Updat

Hi

When you add the user to CallManager, are you setting the ICD extension for the user? If you don't, it won't appear (I have to ask, sorry!).

Failing that, try running Desktop Administrator.. do the agents appear here under 'Personnel configuration'? Try clicking on your cluster profile name under 'Locations', then clicking Setup/Sychronize Directory Services...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Re: IPCC Express ==>subsystems==>RmCm==>Resources Does NOT Updat

Hi Aaron, Thank you for the reply.

Yes I am setting the ICD extension on the callManger for the users.

The agents do not appear on the 'Personnel configuration', even when I Synchronize

There are agents on the 'Personnel configuration' which they don?t exist in callManger and AD at all, these are agents created by the previous Engineer.

And now the problem is I cant remove or add agents.

Nour

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content