We are using IPCC Express premium edition. I need a help regarding below query:
Present Call Flow:
- Presently There are Two Groups are created: 1. ABC Support 2. XYZ Support
- Both the Groups are having there own Skill based Agents to attend the Call
- Presently Calls are Authenticated by CSID and call will be routed as per Customer requirement i.e., either to ABC support or XYZ Support.
- Need to create two sub groups in each support group.
- ABC Support Group and XYZ support group will have two separate sub groups ex: VIP and non-VIP.
- The VIP sub group in each Support group (ABC & XYZ) will have more priority than All other sub group.
- The Agent Group (Skilled) in each Group(ABC & XYZ Support) can handle both VIP & non-VIP sub group calls.
- Calls from VIP sub group will be answered first.
- If the non-VIP sub group is busy with the calls then VIP sub (assuming that no calls are waiting for VIP sub group) group can answer the next non-VIP sub group calls .
- If Both the sub groups are busy with calls then calls are put up in a Queue. The VIP Sub Group calls in a Queue will be serviced first.
- Each sub groups ( VIP & non-VIP) for ABC and XYZ Support will have there own DID numbers like , for ABC support the Sub groups DID numbers for ex:are 1001 and 1002 and for XYZ support the Sub Groups DID numbers are 2001 and 2002 ( sub Groups : VIP and non-VIP).
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...