cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express Reporting - Reporting on Menu Options

blcase
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know an easy way to report on the menu options in an IPCC Express script? For example, a menu gives 3 options, I need a report to tell me how many callers pressed 1, how many pressed 2, etc. Any ideas? These menus may be directed to a dial-by-name function or another extension, or a queue. We are using IPCC Express 3.5(2).

2 Replies 2

srikrama
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Regarding the menu options customer visited, custom call variables for menu options can be written by SetSessionInfo,the user can run the Call Custom Variable Report to see which menu options the customer visited.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Srikanth

In the Call Custom Variable Report - is there any way to replace the session ID with the calling number? I got the setsessioninfo to work, but my customer will probably want to see the calling number instead of the session ID (which means nothing to them) for both the custom varibles and abandoned calls.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: