cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC express Seat license

hani_altaher
Level 1
Level 1

i have 5 seats (10 IVR ports )IPCC express 4.0 come with CCM 4.2,we bught additional 10 seat(which give us 20 ports) but when we add license file ( additional 10 seats) to system the number of seats are 15 and the IVR ports still 10 ports, when i go back to cisco documentation they said each seat equal 2 IVR ports ,1 gent,1 supervisor. So why the 15 seats do not give us 30 IVR ports.

please help me as soon as possible.

10 Replies 10

Hi Hani

have you resolved your problem, cause i have similar. To be worse, i loaded 5 seats but it shows only 5 ivr ports, than i added more licenses and still 5 ivr ports

Thanx

Vlad

Hi Vlad

i am sorry to say that i did not resolve the problem

Is your CCM/IPCC co-resident? For co-resident installations, there is a fixed limit of 5 IVR ports.

Thanx man

It is co-resident machine!!!

That solved my mistery,

Is it somehow possible to work around those 5 ports?

Thx

Vlada

Is it corrrect that IVR ports used when a call comes to the UCCX ? so if i have 5 Concurrent calls it means 5 IVR ports is being used

Second Is there anyway to increase thoes 5 IVR ports in a Co resident server

It is correct. But, when you're adding application and trigger, in number of session, put how many sessions you need, those are actual concurrent IVR sessions, I'll check with my configuration and confirm ASAP, but go ahead and try. As i can remember, that is how i did it.

Let me know if it worked!!

Cheers

Vlad

I have added a test application

with maximum number of session 10

and in triger and cisco dialog i added 10 for maximum session

I started the test , I put 5 calls with secuess but 6th calls got busy signal from RP

Please advice

I'll check my configuration and get back to you ASAP

Vlad

I will wait to hear from you ,

Thanks man

My colleague erased that config, it was ad-hoc project. But, as i remember, I uploaded all 16 agent licenses i had, so i added all of them and than i set sessions, in relation to how many licenses i had and it passed, it also passed to my colleague from other company, actually, he told me about that fact. He learned it from local cisco office, as i recall

Cheers

Vlad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: