cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express - Simple Queuing Question..

deanz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am working on a CCM4.1(3) and IPCC Express 4.0 (3) co-resident deployment. My problem:

I can only get calls in when agents are available. There is no queuing whatsoever. The problem is the "play prompt" step - every time a call is supposed to play a prompt, it drops out.

When i put play prompt as the initial step, i get no calls. In the Contacts Summary (Reporting), these calls show up as "Cisco JTAPI Call" but appears under the Aborted column (Application Task Inactive Exception) error.

Any help appreciated.

Mike

5 Replies 5

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Mike,

have you checked that the prompt that you use is in the right place? Are the prompts codec recorded in the IPCC Express Codec configuration (G.729 or G.711)?

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hi Juan,

I have tried the default prompts as well with the same result. Uploaded the prompts, refreshed the scripts but no joy.

I am probably missing a step somewhere as this is a new CallManager and IPCCx install

Mike

Mike

Mike,

Have you set up the 'Cisco Media' Subsystem?

Juan Luis

yes - did that during the initial setup. Didnt help...

Ok - solved my own problem - silly me had created a trigger without a Primary Dialog Group defined ...gggrrr. And this is not my first install either :)

Thanks Juan for you help :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: