Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC Express standard - how to append to a document?

Hello,

I have a client with IPCCX standard (no database or email) who would like to have a "sick line" where an employee calls in, supplies their employee ID, and confirms they will be sick today. I'd like to create a document which can be appended by the next caller (unless someone knows a better method using standard edition that comes with CCM). Of course, email notification would be the best in this case, but this is the client's only need for IPCC at this time, so cannot justify the additional expense. Ideas? Thanks! Shaun

4 REPLIES
Silver

Re: IPCC Express standard - how to append to a document?

thanks, I think... was there an answer to my question somewhere in this link? I didn't see one...

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Check out the script repository at

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_implementation_design_guides_list.html

Take a look at the state_Update.aef script it might be somthing similar to what you are looking for.

Please rate all helpful posts!

Chris

Hi chris,

Yeah, I actually use this one to turn Q's on/off, but it does a rewrite of the value instead of an append. any ideas if an append is possible?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content