Views
Helpful
Replies

ipcc hosted problem

ganeshraghuram
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I am setting up a hosted (7.2.2)environment in my labs.I have integrated the nam with cicm successfully with the required process in an up state.I have integrated the ccm (6.1) version as a pg1a to the nam and cvp 7.0 as pg2a.On the cicm i have integrated the same ccm but different Pguser to the cicm where my ctios is going to reside.Now the all the pims are showing up in both nam as well as in cicm.I dial a cti rp from an ip phone which has a nam script associated to it.It further triggers a CICM script.Till here things are working fine.I have configured a TYPE 10 vru on both nam and cicm with the network vru names being the same.For some reason the label + correlation id is not being send from the cicm to the nam.I am using a send to vru node on the cicm.On my router log viewer it just says no labels configured.I have the correlation id configured under the system properties.Also on the ccm pim on the nam i can see a default label of 10 7's(my network vru label) being send without a correlation id.Seeing the Vru pim i can see a error of Failed to find the NetworkTrunkGroup 200.I can also see only 10 7's is seen on the cvp logs without the correlation id.

1 Reply 1

ganeshraghuram
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Just to add few more things.On the nam router process it says Dialogue<8 or 9> has a correlation id 0 that is unknow.I have used just ids 1 and 2 both on nam/cicm in the system configuration.The same setup with an icm,Type 10 vru(cvp),call originating from the call manager works fine and generates a correlation id.Any suggestion.....

Thanks in advance.