cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Lab Sprawler

jasonkelley
Level 1
Level 1

I am setting up a lab environment running an IPCC All In One. The version is IPCC Contact Center Enterprise 7.0.0. The issue that I am having is when I bring up the Configuration Manager I have no options other than modifying the region or adding an Application Path. I imported the configuration from production. All the agents and skill groups show up in the database and my scripts are listed in the script editor. I am just not sure why the Configuration Manager is missing all the options. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason K

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

cvenour
Level 1
Level 1

ICM 7.0 uses AD Organisation Units to control access to configuration, setup and webView. Add the domain account you are using to the config OU at either the root, facility or instance level (as appropriate).

Regards,

Corey.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

antonio.vazquez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jason,

it's possible that the user that you are using, only has permissions to manage only the items that you can see.

Can you try log on using a different user?

Regards (If you find this useful, please rate it)

Antonio

Thanks for your reply Antonio. I think you are right about the user account. I installed the software using a domain admin account that was also set up as the local admin. I tried to modify the few items I had access to in the Configuration Manager and received a permission denied error. I am wondering if I need to add my account to the database users account in the SQL Enterprise Manager.

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

I would avoid using 7.0, it is getting quite old, why not upgrade to 7.2.6 or 7.5.1?

Regards,

Riccardo

Thanks for your post Riccardo. I agree about needing to upgrade to a newer version. We try and stay a version behind on purpose. With 7.5 out now we are planning on upgrading to 7.2.

Have your AD admin add your account to the local admin group and you should be good to go. as long as you installed the software using the AD admin account everything should be working fine.

david

bobsairam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Can you tell guide for IPCC lab. We are Setup LAB for our office. So i want to know if i want to set up IPCC ENTERPRISE LAB, what are the software , hardware required to be ordered, pls explain, I hope you will help us with your experience.

regards

BOb

Take the ICM Product Training and ICM Admin Training courses and you will learn this. There is no substitute for these training courses.

Regards,

Geoff

cvenour
Level 1
Level 1

ICM 7.0 uses AD Organisation Units to control access to configuration, setup and webView. Add the domain account you are using to the config OU at either the root, facility or instance level (as appropriate).

Regards,

Corey.

Corey,

You are right, you need to look at domain manager and update users right. Are using the same domain as production and make sure you have admin right to install IPCC Sprawler.

cheers

Ikram

The problem is the version of ICM you have installed..... You have installed the Sytem IPCC Platform so to manage the agents etc you need to use the WEB based tools.

If you are looking for the agent tools in configuration manager then you need to install the Enterprise version of the ICM this is a different set of disks.

JAson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: