Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC recording recover

Hi !!

I have the IPCC 4.0 and it's keeps the recording for 7 days (default).. everyday I make a backup of the day... now I have to restore a file of 15 days ago...

I tryied to change the name of the file to last sunday because we don't have any recording in that day.. but it did not work...

How can I restore the file and put it the Supervisor software ?

Thanks.

Andrei.

2 Replies 2

jsivulka
Level 5
Level 5

You can change the file name. The naming convention of the .wav file contains the recording date (YYYYMMDD), the recording time (HHMMSS), and the user type (N user). Depend on your need you can precede.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_4_0/srnd/crs4.0srnd.pdf

You can build a separate application/script that provides an interface for making recordings and the script would save them to the local disk of the IPCC 4.0 server. Your other script would have to play prompts from disk instead of your prompt repository. I've never done this personally so you would have to test this to see how IPCC deals with the idea.

Hi !

I tryied to use the crsraw2wav.exe application to convert everyday the waw files (agent.from.raw + agent.to.raw) to a .wav file ... but when I play the prompt the .to.raw audio reduce the volume during the call.. so I can't hear the client voice.. only the agent..

That's why I'd like to have a way to keep the recordings automatically viewed by Supervisor software (automatic set to extended lifetime)

Thanks.

Andrei.