cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ipcc ring no answer

budmiller
Level 1
Level 1

We are running an IPCC Express Standard server and calls are coming in and only giving the agents 2 rings to answer the phones. We have the CFNA setting in callmanager set to 16 seconds however it does not give them that amount of time. Also is there any way to set up a delay between calls in ipcc express standard. Thanks for any info.

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The IPCC calls use the timeout filed for RNA located in the Select Resource step. By default I blive it's either 10 or 12 seconds, so you can increase it further. Keep in mind that this needs to be less then the RNA timer on the phone, so Call Center calls do not get redirected to personal voicemails.

HTH, please rate all helpful posts!

Chris

Thanks Chris that did the trick.

I think you can also try RONA timeout value on Agent Desk Settings in ICM. This is the way we have used it in IPCC 7.0 Enterprise. If agent doesnot pick up a call, in the time duration defined in this field, he will be put in Not Ready State automatically.

axg85429
Level 1
Level 1

This is for IPCC Enterprise 7.0. I am not sure if this holds true for IPCC Express:

In general, there are two different RONA behaviors that are typically wanted:

1.Send caller to voicemail after ring-no-answer to agent. In this case the timer hierarchy should be:

Agent Desktop < Call Manager < CVP

2.Do ICM router re-query after ring-no-answer to agent. In this case the timer hierarchy should be:

Agent Desktop < CVP < Call Manager

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: