Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC Script String Variable with paramter not working

Ok i am using my ipcc express where the callers call different numbers and then im using a call subflow to so that all of the different numbers after they hear there initial greeting will go to the script with a call.this script has some time of day during certain hours goes to off site cell phones users..

So in my script my call redirect in those hours goes to CELL_USER Variable..Now if i leave that variable as a "" string with parameter and go into ipcc appadmin and check and change those paramters it doesnt take effect..it bypasses and goes into the queue because its basically seeing a null there..If i enter those numbers into the script manually and reload it works fine....

So what would cause changing the parmater in appadmin not to overwrite the script string.

Could it be because i dont have a trigger on this application since im using it as a final endpoint for all my other scripts and all of them call that script?

i have reloaded the app too

thanks for any help

Views
Helpful
Replies