Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC STD on the same Call Manager Server

I have CallManager 4.x and IPCC Standard edition with 5 Agents installed on the same callmanager server

I want to add another 2 agents to the IPCC

Is this possible on the same CallManager server ?

OR

Do I need to install the IPCC in separate Server ?

Regards

Mohamed

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: IPCC STD on the same Call Manager Server

Hi Mohamed,

you need to check with your sales rep, there is an end of sale announcement on your CCM Release, you should eventually get an expansion for another 5 agents, you will need to pay a limited fee and it will work, not sure if that part number is still available or expired, please check with your Cisco rep or the PRH group.

Regards,

Riccardo

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for your reply

If the part is avaliable, IS there any limitation on the coresidant deployment to have more than 5 Agents ?

Hi Moabdallah,

It is possible to add agents to the co-resident system you have. This is confirmed in the document at the URL below

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/voicesw/custcosw/ps5693/ps1846/product_promotion0900aecd80358b64.html

The document is only available to partners so, in case you do not have access, I have reproduced the relevent bits below.

The Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Enhanced included in the bundle can be deployed, added to, or upgraded in every way that Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Enhanced purchased products may, including:

• Adding more seats (subject to co-residency model limits)

• Deploying on a standalone server dedicated to Cisco Unified Contact Center Express1

• Upgrading to new Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Enhanced releases

• Upgrading to other Cisco Unified Contact Center Express products including Enhanced and Premium

The exact number of agents that can be supported will depend upon the model of server you have and the number IP phones etc. registered to CallManager.

As long as you have a recent 7825 or better then I do not think that you will have a problem supporting two more agents.

Views
Helpful
Replies