1. Yes, you can remove these hard drives. Be aware that the install goes slower with the hard drives removed so I would suggest swapping the two hard drives with some other drives if you want it to go faster.
2. Below are the notes from a 3.5.3 to 4.0(4) upgrade:
- Follow the steps in the upgrade guide EXACTLY. There are several dialog boxes that open during the upgrade process that require certain answers. This is more an observation than lessons learned since it warns you that the wrong response will kill the upgrade.
- The upgrade process did in fact preserve the data, except for one notable exception - my script was not carried over. I discovered this when I went into the application and saw an error that the script selection was invalid. Once I went to the application in AppAdmin and re-uploaded it worked fine. Custom prompts were carried over.
- A new JTAPI user was created but the CTI Route Point for the application was not associated and therefore did not register with CallManager. Once I re-associated it I was able to get into the queue.
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...