Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC VoIP Monitor

brain_junk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am running Cisco IPCC Express 3.5.(2) Enhanced edition for contact centre with CCM 4.0.(1). This is installed on Dedicated machine where CRA Server, VoIP Monitor and Historical Reporting is co-resident. I have configured two nic cards as described in Administration guides.

Everything is working fine but when is the Supervisor goes for call recording or Silient Monitor is doesn't work, although I can see a file created of the recording of 46 bytes in the folder

c:\program files\cisco\Desktop_config\Audiofiles\, but nothing more than that.

Note that I have already configured the switch for SPAN. I have verified my configuration with IRIS sniffer, it is working perfectly and capturing RTP packets but cannot get this successful on IPCC VoIP Monitor.

Can anyone help me in it, where I am failing, or does VoIP Monitor server need to be configured from which NIC to capture RTP packets.

Thanks

SFA

4 Replies 4

pralex
Level 1
Level 1

Refer to the "Configure and Deploy Silent Monitoring and Record in CRS" documentation

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801a62a8.shtml

I have Cisco IP Softphones at the Agents and

Supervisor Desktop.

Does call recording and silent monitor is supported on

IP Softphones or IP Communicator???

SFA

hjabbour23
Level 1
Level 1

where did u configure port span ?

it must be on the voip monitoring server and on the port of the supervisor desktop as well

tbramwe
Level 3
Level 3

SFA:

There are known issues with some Intel Pro NICs and IPCC monitoring - check to see if yours works using the qualification process here.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/custcosw/ps1844/products_tech_note09186a00801f42f9.shtml

If you have Intel NICs look to the bottom of the document for registry changes that may resolve the issue.

Tom

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: