Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC WebView vs. Avaya CMS Reporting

We have just migrated 350 seats from Avaya Contact Center 2.1/CMS R12 to IPCC Enterprise 6.0(0)sr4.

Is anyone aware (or does anyone possess) a document which compares calculations and/or analogous reports?

Our Call Center management is tied up in knots being unable to interpret WebView reports in the same framework as Avaya, and unfortunately, reporting seems to have been a miss for our group and our partner during implementation.

Any help is appreciated!!

Dave Wolgast

Buffalo, NY

2 REPLIES

Re: IPCC WebView vs. Avaya CMS Reporting

There are some differences between any ACD manufacturer and the way that they report upon calls, Avaya to Nortel to Aspect to IPCC would all have different interpretations about the same call. While parallels may be drawn, each manufacturer’s notion of when to start and stop certain timers and classification of call events can certainly disrupt the status quo (especially when looking at interval reports – 5 min or 30 min).

I don’t want to arbitrarily toss you off to a document, but have they spent any time with the ICM/IPCC Reporting Guide?

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/icm/icmentpr/icm60doc/icm6rept/index.htm

The only reason that I bring this up is that the IPCC system is so extremely flexible in its reporting scheme there are truly limitless opportunities on what data to show in reports, how to show it and when to show it that may be overwhelming in many ways (Cisco has made great ‘stabs’ at it with the included templates). To take it one level further, you could also include Call Manager CDR data to show even more levels of detail (requires a higher level of custom reporting though).

I thought that I had a CMS vis a vis IPCC presentation around here someplace, I’ll keep looking for it and hopefully someone else on this forum will have additional information that may also be assistance for you.

As always, you can email or call me directly if you need to.

/Jeff

Re: IPCC WebView vs. Avaya CMS Reporting

There really isnt any specific documentation that compares the calculations on Avaya vs IPCC Enterprise. I would strongly advise your group contacting a professional services person who can come in and really spend some time going over the reports you used in the past and picking those IPCC reports that are similar.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content